30 April 2006

April Project Spectrum Report...


Well, after making a sock yarn purchase in a stunning orange and yellow colorway with some lacey socks in mind, I barely managed to cast them on before the end of the month...I was unfortunately sucked in by this random Noro Blossom shrug pattern (7th one down) that I found online at a store somewhere in the UK. (The report on that one will be forthcoming - so easy, and SO COOL) With school wrapping up, knitting time was at a premium!
Alas, yesterday, I did finally manage to get them going - but my first month in Project Spectrum is a wash.

I decided immediately to get a head start on May - this month it's GREEN! And, since green is one of my favorites - orange and yellow were a challenge - I've got a whole darn afghan going with a green theme. This month's 16"x16" square is delicious cables, so I've got it started in a very yummy lime green. This month, Lolly, I promise to be victorious!

No comments: